11/5/14

I N S T A L I F E

clockwise from left:
lola spends much of her day participating in a staring contest with "brown", the stuffy.  anyone want to wager on the winner?
a little clear off and re-arrange of the dresser to give pride of place to my new-to-me THRIFTED plant and pot.
wool socks.  because, autumn.
i took my bundle buggy to go hit up the bazaar and they all laughed at me.  until we found the WORLD'S LARGEST WINE GLASS.
clockwise from left:
i loved my pointelle lightweight sweater in tan so much that i bought one in slate grey as well.  capsule collection, smapsule collection.
#tbt to a date night from 2012 because i was craving a nature burger with taters & cream.
a little shot of these THRIFTED but much loved needlepoint bunnies.
sometimes the best things happen when the pantry is getting low.  beans, eggs and cheese on toast.

follow me on INSTAGRAM @chrissyglover